Although we offer a range of off the shelf courses to help you develop a father-inclusive service, we understand that sometimes you will want a course tailored to your own particular circumstances.
We have expertise in all aspects of working with fathers, and have trained managers, staff and volunteers in a wide variety of settings. Aspects of father-inclusive practice that we can cover in courses include:
- women working with fathers
- getting men into the workforce
- using the media to reach out to fathers
- fathers as partners: supporting couple relationships
- working with youth offender fathers
- working with separated fathers.
To discuss your requirements, contact our National Practice Development Manager, Jeszemma Garratt on tel 0791 7864130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.