Children’s centre managers: don’t miss our last free seminar!
We are offering FREE places at a seminar, ‘A FATHER-INCLUSIVE APPROACH TO SUPPORTING COUPLE RELATIONSHIPS AND CO-PARENTING’, to be held on 13 March at The Priory Rooms in Birmingham.
The economic, social and emotional cost of family breakdown makes clear the case for investment in relationship support.
Over the last two years, working with the Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships and funded by the Department for Education, we have been offering this seminar to practitioners and managers working in local authorities across England, to support the engagement of the couple/parental relationships with a more father-inclusive approach.
The seminar allows participants to:
- Develop the confidence, knowledge and skills needed to support mums and dads to work together as co-parenting teams
- Explore the impact of conflicting and cooperative parenting on children’s wellbeing
- Examine the personal and cultural issues that shape our perceptions of men and our beliefs about gender roles
- Review the research and evidence base
- Explore strategies to engage with fathers.
Following the seminar, participants have access to our FREE online course ‘Dads Included’, and additional resources for themselves and their teams.
Who should attend?
Children’s centre and early years staff and managers, children’s services and CVS staff working with children and families.
PLACES ARE LIMITED. Please contact Jeszemma Garratt at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to book your place.
Tags: Children's centres, Couple relationships, Early years, Parenting education