Book now for ‘Working with fathers: research evidence for practice’ event
This conference, to be held in Manchester on 31 March 2015, will showcase recent research evidence on work with fathers.
The event is organised by Cardiff University’s Children’s Social Care Research and Development Centre,and will be ideally suited to practitioners who are interested in evidence-informed practice.
Speakers include Professors Brid Featherstone, Harry Ferguson and Jonathan Scourfield. A range of topics will be covered, including:
- Young offenders as fathers
- Working with separated fathers
- Engaging fathers in the child protection process
- Recruiting fathers to parenting programmes
- The effectiveness of parenting interventions
For more information contact Louisa Roberts by email at email@example.com.Tags: Child protection, Early years, Imprisoned fathers, Parenting education, Separated families, Vulnerable families