Engaging fathers in child protection: risk or resource?
Mark Osborn, manager of the FI’s Safeguarding Project, will be speaking at Effectively Engaging Fathers in Child Protection: Risk or resource? – a Community Care conference taking place in London on 13 June.
Friends of the Fatherhood Institute who register before 5 June can reserve places at a discounted rate of just £199 plus VAT.
The full line-up of speakers is:
• Brigid Featherstone, Professor of Social Care, Faculty of Health & Social Care, The Open University
• Cathy Ashley, Chief Executive, Family Rights Group
• Dr Mark Osborn, Programme Manager, Safeguarding, The Fatherhood Institute
• His Honour Judge John Altman
• Ben Jamal, Chief Executive, Domestic Violence Intervention Project
• Gavin Swann, Operational Manager, Children in Need Service, Islington Breaking Down Barriers Project, London Borough of Islington
Click here to register, entering the code FISAVE to receive your early bird booking discount.
Tags: Child protection, Domestic violence, Safeguarding, Vulnerable families