Parents’ lives and the impact on their children’s life chances
Parents’ lives and the impact on their children’s life chances is the title of the Family Links National Conference for early years professionals, taking place in Leeds on 8 July.
The conference will draw together expert views on the importance of children and young people’s social and emotional needs and how they impact on their life chances. The conference will also hear supporting evidence of good practice from family practitioners using the Family Links Nurturing Programme.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Julia Gault, Head of Family Strategy & Engagement Division, DfE
- Rt Hon Alan Johnson MP, Hull West & Hessle
- Jeff Bailey, The Centre for Social Justice
- Karyn McCluskey, Violence Reduction Unit at Strathclyde Police
- Sarah Salmon from Action for Prisoners’ Families.
For more details email Sandra McAlpin or call her on 01482 504330.Tags: Early years, Vulnerable families