Early intervention for families at risk
Capita’s Early Intervention for Families At-Risk Conference, taking place in London on 27 September, reflects the latest developments in policy for vulnerable families. The Coalition Government has outlined its commitment to a whole-family approach to tackle complex social issues through the National Campaign for Families with Multiple Problems. This includes Community Budgets, the Early Intervention Grant, and exemplar projects such as the Working Families Everywhere Campaign.
As the public sector comes to terms with reduced budgets, it is essential for stakeholders to establish early intervention and prevention programmes that avoid the need for costly services further downstream. This conference is perfectly timed to address the key challenges, including:
- What impact the National Campaign for Families with Multiple Problems will have at a local level
- Establishing successful multi-agency working arrangements with social housing and voluntary sector partners
- Investing in evidence-based, cost-effective early intervention programmes
- Successful interventions for families of offenders, workless families and those on the verge of break-up
- Developing a high-quality workforce for family intervention, including key workers.
Attend this conference to equip your organisation with the necessary skills to deliver the Government’s vision of strong, stable families as the foundation of civil society.
Find out more and book your place here. Please check the times of the conference with the organisers before booking.
Tags: Child protection, Domestic violence, Imprisoned fathers, Vulnerable families