Six Signposts for Fatherhood
In its Six Signposts for Fatherhood, the Fatherhood Institute has set out six key policy changes that should form part of the next phase of British family policy. They are:
1. Fathers should get more leave when their baby is born
2. Paternity leave should be paid at 90% of salary
3. New fathers should get more information
4. More fathers should be able to work flexibly
5. Services should include fathers
6. Fathers who do not live with their children should be supported to stay connected.
For more detail on each of these changes, download the PDF.