Boys’ Development Project Trainings
Mainstreaming work with fathers (June/July 2010)
These workshops will focus on three interrelated areas:
- How to improve outcomes for children through our work with fathers;
- How to build in evaluation to ensure we know the effectiveness of our work with fathers;
- How to integrate work with fathers into mainstream work with families.
Participants will leave with an:
- Increased knowledge of effective work with fathers;
- Increased knowledge of outcome-based evaluation;
- Increased confidence in integrating work with fathers;
- Increased knowledge of what constitutes an effective programme.
Workshop 1 is targeted at those whose primary role is to work directly with fathers:
15th June 2010, Manchester
21st June 2010, Central London
Workshop 2 is targeted at those who manage centres that are or want to target and engage fathers:
6th July 2010, Central London
13th July 2010, Manchester
All of the workshops will be delivered by Trefor Lloyd who has extensive experience of designing and delivering programmes targeted fathers as well as managing and evaluating others.
Each day runs from 10.00am to 4.30pm, with a cost of £120 (including all food refreshments and course materials). Places are limited to 20, so early booking is encouraged.
Follow link http://www.boysdevelopmentproject.org.uk/contact.html
and download both details and application form (under training header) and send completed form to email@example.com