Preventing Teenage Pregnancies and Supporting Teenage Parents
New directions for policy and practice in supported housing, children and young people’s services, and education
Tuesday 30th June 2009
Venue: Inmarsat, 99 City Road, London EC1
This seminar by Lemos&Crane will present new directions and approaches for preventing teenage pregnancies and for supporting the needs and aspirations of young parents – fathers as well as mothers.
Who Should Attend?
- Supported housing providers
- Supporting People commissioners
- Community and voluntary groups working with young people and teenage parents
- Head teachers and staff leading on PHSE in schools
- Practitioners leading on sexual health in Primary Care Trusts
- Teenage pregnancy co-ordinators
- Representatives from local authority children and young people’s departments including Youth Offending Teams and Connexions services
- Other practitioners working with vulnerable young people
For full details and to book a place visit Lemos&Crane’s website
Tags: African-Caribbean fathers, Maternity, Muslim fathers, Parenting education, Schools, Separated families, Vulnerable families, Young fathers