Policies for Families: Challenges and Choices
Family and Parenting Institute’s International Conference
Monday 30 November 2009
Venue: Church House, Westminster, London SW1P 3NZ
Introduced by Dr Katherine Rake, FPI’s newly appointed Chief Executive (starting in October 2009), this conference will look at family policy now and into the future, with an emphasis on interventions and services proven to help families flourish.
The conference will address big issues around the family including:
- What will family life look ten years from now?
- What should family policy deliver for families?
- What can we learn from Europe?
The keynote speakers will be:
- Dr Katherine Rake OBE, newly appointed Chief Executive, The Family and Parenting Institute (who starts in October)
- Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive, Royal Society of Arts
- Professor Jackie Scott, Professor of Sociology, University of Cambridge
How to book
For further information about the conference and to book please visit FPI’s webpage
Book before 1st September to receive a 10% discount
For more information ring the Family and Parenting Institute on 0207 424 3460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org