Early Childhood Forum Conference 2009: Working in Partnership
Venue: Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre
This informative conference will explore current policy and practice issues in relation to partnership working whilst promoting good practice. Keynotes will centre around the impact of the Child Health Strategy and integrated working from the perspective of a Director of Children’s Services.
Who should attend?
- Early childhood practitioners from the maintained, private, independent and voluntary sectors Childminders
- Primary schools
- Children’s services managers
- Health services managers
- Sure Start Children’s Centres
- Early years organisations
- Local authority early years officers and advisors
- Policy makers