Other courses & bespoke training
The Fatherhood Institute offers a comprehensive range of services to support all children and families service providers. We have expertise in all aspects of working with fathers, so if you would like to commission us to design a course specific to your needs, just get in touch.
Examples of subjects we can cover in courses include:
• Women working with fathers
• Getting men into the workforce
• Using the media to reach out to fathers
• Fathers as partners: supporting couple relationships
• Working with youth offender fathers
• Working with separated fathers.
To find out more, including costs, contact our National Practice Development Manager Jeszemma Garratt on tel 0791 7864130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: African-Caribbean fathers, Disability, Domestic violence, Drugs and alcohol, Early years, For employers, Imprisoned fathers, International, Maternity, Muslim fathers, Parenting education, Schools, Separated families, Vulnerable families, Young fathers