Saturday 29th March 2008
10am – 3pm
Venue: NSPCC Conference Centre, Beaumont Leys
Aim of the Event:
- To gather information from fathers and male carers around parenting support and provision in Leicester
- To identify barriers to involvement in parenting support and services and to hear the voice of fathers and male carers within Leicester
What we want to find out:
- Why fathers are not accessing services?
- How can services be improved?
- What could staff be better at?
- Issues that are real to dads and male carers
Guest speakers from dads projects locally and nationally
Free childcare, Free lunch and refreshments
Information about Leicester’s Parenting Network
Free parenting information on local and national services and parenting support
To book your place at the event contact:
Jessica McClelland on: 0116 257 5036
or email: email@example.comTags: Parenting education