Dad Card: Early Years
The Early Years Dad Card is a credit card-sized folding card which opens out, concertina-fashion, and contains key information for fathers who access your service.
The bite-sized nuggets of information on the cards provide dads with confidence-building facts, figures and advice – reassuring them about their significance and skills, encouraging them to think positively about their fatherhood and pointing them towards the Dad Info website.
Early Years cards are available for Local Authorities, Children’s Centres, and other early years services to buy in boxes of 125 cards.
How do I order them?
You can order SINGLE boxes through the Fatherhood Institute shop by clicking here, but PLEASE NOTE that Dad Info also welcomes bulk orders placed by email/telephone (for contact details see below). The more boxes you buy, the cheaper the unit price of the cards, and the cost of postage, becomes:
- For 1 box of 125 cards (plus 75 loose cards if you buy through the online shop) the cost is £78 (39p per card) plus VAT plus £9.50 P&P
- For 2 to 3 boxes of 125 (buy via email) the cost is £49 per box (39p per card) plus VAT plus £15 P&P
- For 4 to 8 boxes of 125 (buy via email) the cost is £41 per box (33p per card) plus VAT plus £15 P&P
- For 9 to 15 boxes of 125 (buy via email) the cost is £34 per box (27.5p per card) plus VAT plus £25 P&P
- For 16+ boxes of 125 (buy via email) the cost is £31 per box (25p per card) plus VAT plus £25 P&P
To place bulk orders please:
- Email Dad Info with your name and job title, the name of your organisation and its address, your daytime telephone number and email address – AND the details of your order
- OR phone this information through to the Dad Info team on 0845 224 2009.
How do I tell dads the Dad Cards are available?
Why not buy some of Dad Info’s striking and stylish posters, available to buy now: click here.
What about other Dad Cards?
To find out more about Maternity Dad Cards click here.
For information about specialist Dad Cards for black and minority ethnic fathers, click here.Tags: Early years, For employers