Domestic violence body seeks assessors
Leading domestic violence body Respect is looking for an assessor for its accreditation project, to cover the period February–June 2007, and working between 13 and 26 days in total.
The assessor will be paid £150 per day plus expenses, and will undertake assessments of organisations during the pilot phase of Respect’s Accreditation Project. Each assessment will be undertaken by two assessors working together.
- Key tasks for assessors include:
- Reviewing the pilot organisation’s initial self-assessment
- Liaising with the pilot organisation
- Visiting the organisation and undertaking a full assessment against the Respect Service Standard
- Producing a report for the accreditation panel.
Assessors must have three years’ domestic violence service delivery experience, two years’ management experience and a good understanding of the Respect Service Standard.
The closing date for applications is 8 December. For more details email Neil Blacklock.Tags: Domestic violence