Beyond Listening: Young Chidlren’s Perspectives on Early Childhood
Organised by the Thomas Coram Research Unit
8th November, Baden Powell House, 85 Queens Gate, London
Themes covered will include:
- The different rationales for listening to young children
- Different methods of listening
- Listening to young children at an individual service and local authority level
- Listening as an ethical and rights issue
- The possible challenges of listening
Who should attend?
The conference will be of interest to anyone involved with young children – as practitioner, manager, policy maker, researcher or in other capacities, and those interested in children’s rights issues.
The conference brings together contributors to a new book Beyond Listening: children’s perspectives on early childhood services, to be published by Policy Press, which will be launched at the conference. Participants will receive a copy of the book. The Institute of Education Bookshop will also provide a bookstall.
For directions to Baden-Powell House please visit:
To download the brochure, richt click on the link below and "Save Target As…"Tags: Early years